Toothpaste is an easy and healthy alternative to Single-use plastic toothpaste. Here's my recipe for stronger, healthier, whiter teeth with no plastic packaging.
4 parts Liquid Coconut oil
4 parts Xylitol Natural sweetener
2 parts Baking Soda
4 parts of Calcium Powder
15 drop Peppermint oil
Healing Body Butter
1. 4 Parts Organic Coconut oil
2. Organic Aloe gel
3. 1 tsp. Vitamin E
4. Whip together with electric hand mixer
1 Quart Milk (your choice)
1/2 Cup Dry Milk Powder (optional)
1/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
1. In a medium saucepan heat milk to 180 degrees while stirring. then cool until 115 degrees.
2. Place yogurt in small mixing bowl pours 1/2 c of cooled milk into yogurt bowl. Mix thoroughly then add back into milk saucepan. Mix again.
3. Pour into clean glass jars. wrap in a warm or electric blanket for 5-8 hours.
4. When it starts to solidify put in the fridge, when cool you can add favorite toppings like honey or jam and enjoy!